Installing your Messenger[ai] webchat widget
Now that you’ve trained your bot, this article will supply you with a link below to a support article, showing you how to add your Messenger [ai] widget to your website. We've also added additional resources that have website platform-specific instructions.
- How to I put the Messenger [ai] chat widget on my webstie?
- Adding a Messenger [ai] widget to Shopify
- Adding a Messenger [ai] widget to Squarespace
- Adding a Messenger [ai] widget to Wix
- Adding a Messenger [ai] widget to WordPress
Since these steps are adding changes to your website and they take place outside your Booker and MINDBODY software, we strongly recommend that you ask your website developer for help. Also, please ask your developer to turn off the ‘auto-open’ for the widget in order to keep a good browsing experience for your clients and prevent the widget from popping up.